This policy will let you know:
- What information (often referred to as ‘data’) is collected from you;
- How your information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- How you can access, update, or delete your information.
We will comply with all relevant and applicable legislative requirements, and, in the event of any inconsistency, the legislative requirements will override the provisions of this document.
User Age Limits
Our games and our website are not aimed at children under 13 years of age. We do not collect information, nor do we direct interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 years.
If you believe that We have inadvertently collected information from a person under the age of 13, please contact us at the email address below and the information will be permanently deleted.
What data do we collect?
We collect data in three ways.
- Data collected automatically;
- Data you provide us; and
- Data collected by our partners
Data collected automatically
Certain data is collected automatically. This includes
- Data about your game progress;
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language;
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service; and
- Your IP address and device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI). Please note, there are ways to block this, which are outlined below.
Data you provide us
We collect and store your email when you sign up for our newsletter, or where you nominate to specifically allow our games to collect your player name and your email. We will also keep your contact details if you contact us for a particular purpose.
Data we collect from our third-party partners.
To operate and manage our services we need to use third party service providers from time to time. A list of those parties can be found in this privacy policies. The type of information we might collect from them includes:
- Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as logging in in via Facebook, or Google);
- Demographic data (to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data from platforms that the games run on; and
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes,
How do we use the data we collect?
Data collected can be personal to you or non-personal, and sometimes data that doesn’t appear to be personal can become personal if certain other facts are learned. No matter how we come to collect your data, we will always treat it in accordance with this document, and any applicable legislation.
What is Personal Information?
‘Personal Information’ is information that identifies you as an individual. This is only collected by us if you submit it to us directly.
If you contact us with a comment or query, We keep a copy of any personal information you provide. This is so that we can respond to your comments and questions as a part of our commitment to providing you with player support. If you contact us directly for any reason, we also keep a copy of that correspondence.
When you opt in to join our mailing list for the purpose of receiving our newsletter, we will use that to provide you with direct marketing communications about upcoming games, features of our websites and other events and promotions related to our products.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. All you need to do is unsubscribe from the link in the letter, or let us know in writing that you want to be removed.
What about Sensitive Information?
Sensitive information includes information about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional body, criminal records or health information.
We will not attempt to obtain nor record any sensitive information.
Collection of other ‘Non-Personal’ Information
Some non-personal information may be gathered while you use Our games. Non-personal information is general, non-identifiable and anonymous information that is gathered for statistical, analytical and research purposes such as the improvement of our games (for example, bug fixes).
Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Our third-party partners, and their privacy policies are as follows:
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook Analytics: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Unity Analytics: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/data-privacy
- Slack: https://slack.com/privacy-policy
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/
Access to your data, and permanent deletion of your data
We will retain your data only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
No matter how we come in contact with your data, you have the right to access the data We hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions.
Data Subject Requests
In the event that you send a data subject request to Us, or one of our third-party partners informs us that you have contacted them directly about your personal data they collected while you were using our service, We will respond to that request in accordance with any applicable legislation.
If you wish to know what data we hold about you, if any, please make out your request to us in writing at the address listed below. Please be aware that in order to protect the information in Our database, We will require identification from you before releasing any information.
Disclosure, and Security of Your Information
We will not sell, trade, rent or disclose any of the personal information you provide to us for any reason, without your prior consent. Otherwise, your Personal Information will only be disclosed where required or allowable by law.
Your Personal Information is stored offsite in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.